Sometime between now & your closing date you’ll want to have services transferred in or out of your name. Below are links to local energy/utility companies… you’ll want to contact whichever applies to your address.
- Monument Resident Resource Monument, Woodmoor, Tri-Lakes
- Colorado Springs Utilities If your address is in Colorado Springs, this is likely the only company you need to contact.
- Black Hills Energy Covers areas of Southern Colorado Springs
- Mountain View Electric Covers areas of Southern Colorado Springs, Fountain, Peyton
- Cherokee Metro District Water Covers areas of Southern Colorado Springs
- Widefield Water & Sanitation Covers Widefield, CO
- Fountain Utilities Covers Fountain, CO
It may also be a good time to get mail transferred to your new address. Here is a link to get that process started at USPS.com
Others to Consider
- Trash/Recycling (if applicable)
- School Info
- Saved address in your Amazon account
- Any other recurring shipments
- The Zip code associated with your banking accounts